Détail de l'auteur
Auteur A. K. Touré
Documents disponibles écrits par cet auteur
Ajouter le résultat dans votre panier Affiner la recherche
2,5-diketopiperazines mitigate the amount of advanced glycation end products accumulated with age in human dermal fibroblasts / A. André in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COSMETIC SCIENCE, Vol. 42, N° 6 (12/2020)
Titre : 2,5-diketopiperazines mitigate the amount of advanced glycation end products accumulated with age in human dermal fibroblasts Type de document : texte imprimé Auteurs : A. André, Auteur ; A. K. Touré, Auteur ; D. Stien, Auteur ; V. Eparvier, Auteur Année de publication : 2020 Article en page(s) : p. 596-604 Note générale : Bibliogr. Langues : Anglais (eng) Tags : '2,5-dicétopipérazines' AGE 'Culture cellulaire' 'Analyse chimique' 'Clairance de la LMC' 'Réseaux moléculaires' 'Physiologie cutanée' Index. décimale : 668.5 Parfums et cosmétiques Résumé : - Objective : Glycation is a common non-enzymatic reaction between proteins and sugars, resulting in the formation of advanced glycation end products (AGEs) in the human body. As can be seen in diabetic patients, the accumulation of AGEs in the skin has aesthetic consequences (wrinkles, brown spots and yellowish complexion). Therefore, the objective of this work was to find compounds isolated from natural sources that could eliminate the final AGEs accumulated in the skin with ageing.
- Methods and results : A preliminary screening performed on a bank of microbial extracts and pure compounds showed that 2,5-Diketopiperazines (DKPs), as well as the extract of Sphingobacterium sp (SNB-CN13), reduced the presence of AGEs in fibroblasts by −28% and −23%, respectively. In this article, we present the dereplication approach used to reveal the presence of 26 different DKPs in the crude extract of Sphingobacterium sp. Bioguided fractionation has led to the isolation of 12 of them, whose identity has been confirmed by HRMS and NMR. A green synthesis approach has been developed to synthesize 3 symmetrical DKPs. The biological activity of all DKPs was evaluated by the development of an in vitro test using immunocytochemistry to reveal the presence of AGE carboxymethyl-lysine in human dermal fibroblasts.
- Conclusion : Our work shows for the first time that DKPs decrease the amount of carboxymethyl-lysine AGE in elderly human dermal fibroblasts grown in vitro. Therefore, diketopiperazines can be considered as compounds of interest for dermatological and cosmetic applications with an anti-ageing aim.
Note de contenu : - General experimental procedures
- Isolation and identification of Sphingobacterium spp. SNB-CN13
- Culture of bacterium, extraction and isolation of compounds
- Cell preparation method
- Biological activity
– Immunofluorescence of CML
- UPLC-MS/MS analysis of SNB-CN13 extract
- MZmine 2 Data preprocessing Parameters
- Molecular Network analysis
- Table 1 : Percentage of decrease in CML in fibroblasts treated with molecules 1-21
DOI : https://doi.org/10.1111/ics.12655 En ligne : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KRaXAe5gJYR7kxdb7S1cKkwbRtkBQsFX/view?usp=shari [...] Format de la ressource électronique : Permalink :
in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COSMETIC SCIENCE > Vol. 42, N° 6 (12/2020) . - p. 596-604[article]